COMMON AWARENESS PROGRAM
(EXPORT PROMOTING SEMINAR)
Date: 17th December 2022Venue: Mihilaka Medura BMICH, ColomboTime: 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
- Food, Coconut, herbs and spice related producers
- Ministers of the present government
- Potential foreign buyers
- Embassy representatives and Trade officers
- Exhibition with a Round Table Presentation
Common awareness program is which is organised to educate and empower the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who are currently at entry level.
The key sector intended bring to light with Japura Expo 2022 is food related product offers categories.
This indeed would open an invaluable opportunity for those who require a detailed and complete package of information regarding the export potentials and feedback on their product presentation.
By joining the event, audience can achieve the knowledge advantages of:
- New business idea generation
- Bypassing red tape
- Ways to improve credit infrastructure
- How to face prevailing challenges
- How to implement the effective decisions
- How to obtain required consultancy services regarding SMEs from industry experts
- Gaining the knowledge of how to utilize the existing resources and technologies
The event is scheduled to be conducted as an active seminar with the involvement of distinguished resource persons from diverse related authorities and organizations.
Presenters of the Seminar:
- Nutritionist of English Tea Shop Organic
- Founder of Raala Kithul (Export brand)
- Consultatns from ITI
- Export Development Board (EDB).
- Industrial Development Board (IDB).
- Banking facilitators.
- Web development agencies.
- Legal Agents
- Marketing and entrepreneurship consultants.
Dr. P.N.R.J. Amunugoda
Food Technology Section, Ministry of Industries, Sri Lanka.
PhD in Food Drying, 2011 MPhil (Upgraded to PhD), 2007 B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture, 1994
Mr. Champika Vincent
A R Natural Exports Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Ms. Ayesha Imalika
Ms. Kanchana Wanasinghe
Head of Quality
English Tea shop organic
Xenosys (PVT) Ltd
Asia Pacific Institute of Business Analysis
Ms. Ayesha Imalika