A number of options are available to finance the fund requirements which have focused on the exporters who face difficulties in financing the required fund.
1. SDB Samupa Saviya
A financial assistance to aid in any import/export of items by the cooperation/society, these bullet loans can be obtained based on the capacity of each society and the trading requirement.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Repayment period of 1 year at prevailing interest rates, with a 3 month grace period.
- Repayment can be made monthly, or as a bullet repayment.
- Loan amount depends on the capacity of the society.
- SANASA societies, multi-purpose cooperative societies, other cooperatives and registered societies may apply for this loan.
- Import documents or export LC will be kept by the bank as collateral.
- A duly filled loan application
- Society mandate
- Society registration certificate
- Copy of the memorandum and articles of the society
- Certified copy of the resolution of the board of directors
- Society declaration form
- Signature card
2. HNB SME expo credit
HNB facilitates this loans by collaborating with export development board.
- Will be granted to fulfil the working capital requirements of SME export clients up to RS. 40 million in any designated currency acceptable to the bank.
- Special interest rates are available.
- Exporters with expertise, capacity & infrastructure to supply export orders successfully.
- Confirmed export orders, DPN, cash build up & the personal guarantee of a director will be needed for limited liability companies.
3. People bank – Provide loan for SMEs.
4. NDB Bank – Online Banking services for Exporters
Called as Jayagamu Sri Lanka (Financial and advisory services for Exporters and innovators)