Export Promoting Exhibition
Export promoting exhibition is the planned mini project under Export promotion in Sri Lanka theme by third year undergraduate students of Business Economics Department of Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
One of the major solution to increase foreign reserves in Sri Lanka is promoting exports. Under this theme we expect to conduct an export exhibition with the aim of providing a platform for potential exporters and foreign buyers.
And here we mainly focus to promote exportation of products which can be produced by using domestic raw materials. It will be more helpful to reduce importation of inputs.
The main objective of this project is providing a platform for the Sri Lankan potential exporters in a specific sector to meet and connect or build an efficient network with more foreign companies from different countries under one roof.
Scope of the project
- Potential exporters can expand their products by adding new values to make fit for exports.
- Potential exporters can collect a significant pool of information regarding the export industry, export methodology, export process, requirements and regulations.
- The expected participants will be around 110 including potential exporters and buyers.
Place, Date and Time
- Event Name: Export Promoting Exhibition
- Place/ Venue: BMICH (Mihilaka Madura)
- Date: 27th November 2022
- Event Start Time: 1.00 PM
- Event End Time: 4.30 PM